We thank you for your interest in joining us as we provide Health Care in South Jersey, NJ. To submit your application, please use the online form below. We are continuously looking to grow as a company. Applicants who qualify will be called in for an interview.
Attentive Care Inc. offers Training programs for those who aspire to start a new career in Home Health Care. If you are interested in exploring unlimited opportunities and potentials available to you as a Home Health Aide, then our class is specifically designed to meet your need. The training program has been carefully designed for individuals who have the passion and commitment to care for the needs of others. After successful completion of this training program, Graduates would be licensed as Certified Home Health Aides by New Jersey Board of Nursing. We strive to produce nurse aides and home health aides who are specifically trained, competent and able to apply different care procedures and skills when deployed to various assignments throughout New Jersey.
There are also other settings that Home Health Aides and Nurses Aides can provide personal care to the patient. These settings include private residences, long-term care facilities, hospitals, assisted living homes, nursing homes or hospice care centers.
Our Training Program has the following highlights:
- Easy Enrollment – We will guide you through the enrollment process.
- Flexible Class Schedules – Morning training from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM and evening training from 5:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Quality Training – Our licensed and certified Professional Nurses provide easy step-by-step and clear explanation of all the concepts of Home Healthcare Aides training in a very conducive learning center.
All nurses employed at Attentive Care Inc. have received training in the following practice areas:
- Assisting Patient with ADL (Activities of Daily Living)
- Infection Control Procedures
- Basic Life Support
- Monitoring Patient’s Vital Signs
- Communication Skills Training
- Symptom Control
- Nursing Functions
- Safety in Patient Care Delivery
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Safe Mobility Support for the Patient
- Care Practices and Techniques – Age-Specific Training
- Body Mechanics
- Nutrition and Diet Education
Periodically, after being hired, all employees are required to undergo continuing education. This continuous training enables us to ensure that you and your family receive only the best from
Attentive Care Inc.
CHHA Training Course Schedule
These dates have been approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing