Our founder Winnie Krofah a Registered Nurse started Attentive Care Inc. in 2001 with the vision of ensuring that individuals of all ages receive quality care to live life to its fullest with dignity and respect in the privacy of their own home.
At Attentive Care Inc., We are proud to be widely known by our reputation, or clients and the community in general as a provider of quality, reliable and cost-effective none medical home care in South Jersey, NJ. Attentive Care, Inc. is especially sensitive to the needs of the elderly and the medically fragile. Through a team that embodies the same principles we uphold, we are able to fulfill the patients’ recovery plans and ensure they receive continuous care all throughout.
To start, we will conduct a one-on-one assessment with you or your loved one. We will identify the specific areas in which you will need assistance and the extent of independence you wish to practice. The assessment process enables us to create a care plan that is ideal for your unique health situation.
Attentive care Inc. is in partnership with Ennoble Care a Physician care team that provides medical care to our clientele in the privacy of their home.
Services We Offer:
• Meal Preparation
• Grocery Shopping
• Light Housekeeping
• Medication Reminders
• Respite Care for Family Caregivers
• Errands/Transportation to Appointments
• Pet Care
• Water House Plants
• Playing Cards/Games
• Assisting with Laundry
• Clothes Selection/Dressing
Personal Care Services
- Incontinence Care
- Bathing or Showering
- Assistance with Ted Hose
- Oral Hygiene/Denture Care
- Nail Care
- Take Vital Signs
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Ambulation/Standby Assistance
Our Core Values.
• Honesty & Integrity
• Trust & Reliability
• Respect for Human dignity
Attentive Care Inc. will make moves on your behalf; we advocate for your rights as a consumer and we will arrange for continuous health care delivery from hospital to home. Assisting in the Development of the Care Plan.
Our care coordinators will assist you through:
• Assisting in the Development of the Care Plan
• Facility-Based Care Placement (if needed)
• Assistance in Acquiring Medical Supplies and Equipment
• Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
• Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Change
• Assistance with Financial Aid Application
• Resources for Healthcare Policy
• Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
• Facilitating Advance Directives (Living Will or Power of Attorney)
Attentive Care Inc. ascertains that you receive the care you require by collaborating with your physician or medical director. We also educate your family members or your assigned caregiver when it comes to the goals of your care plan, the specifics of your care plan and the signs/changes in your health that may warrant an adjustment to your care plan. After all, care coordination is all about securing that you receive proper care especially when your needs change over time. Please give us a call at (856) 516-6815 to learn about support coordination services throughout the state of New Jersey. Attentive Care, Inc. is ready to help in any way that we can.
If you or an aging loved-one are considering hiring Homecare in Williamstown, NJ, please contact the caring staff at Attentive Care Inc. 1-800-493-5660
- June 2020 News Letter - May 28, 2020
- What Are the Best Tips for Lowering Your Elderly Loved One’s Cholesterol Levels? - May 21, 2020
- Hobbies Your Elderly Loved One May Want to Try While Stuck at Home - May 7, 2020