Our founder Winnie Krofah a Registered Nurse started Attentive Care Inc. in 2001 with the vision of ensuring that our clients receive quality care to live life to its fullest with dignity and respect in the privacy of their own home by providing qualified caregivers to provide care and home support.
At Attentive Care Inc., We are proud to be widely known by our reputation, or clients, and the community in general as a provider of quality, reliable and cost-effective none medical home care in South Jersey, NJ. Attentive Care, Inc. is especially sensitive to the needs of the elderly and the medically fragile. Through a team that embodies the same principles we uphold, we are able to fulfill the patients’ recovery plans and ensure they receive continuous care all throughout.
To start, we will conduct a one-on-one assessment with you or your loved one. We will identify the specific areas in which you will need assistance and the extent of independence you wish to practice. The assessment process enables us to create a care plan that is ideal for your unique health situation.
HEALTH CORNER: MINIMIZING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Take everyday precautions with proper handwashing and social distasting
Thanks to all First Responder and Essential Workers, we appreciate You!
Where and how can I be tested for COVID-19 in New Jersey? Who should get testing?
Testing is prioritized for health care workers and first responders, personnel in congregate living settings, those who have been in close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, and individuals who are experiencing,
CDC-recognized symptoms of COVID-19:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Fever (at or above 99.6°F)
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Sore throat
• Muscle pain
• New loss of taste or smell
INFORMATION ON TESTING SITES
There are several types of testing sites:
• Community-based testing sites – These sites are open to all New Jerseyans, including asymptomatic individuals. Asymptomatic individuals are asked to contact a health care provider or public health official before seeking testing, as it is critical that testing supplies are available for front-line workers and vulnerable populations. Where resources are strained, testing will be prioritized for asymptomatic health care workers and first responders, personnel in congregate living settings, and New Jerseyans who have been in close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
• Local testing sites – These sites may be restricted to residents of a specific county, municipality, or to first responders. Some also require an appointment and/or prescription from a healthcare provider.
• Pharmacy testing sites – The State has authorized the more than 18,000 licensed pharmacists in New Jersey to administer FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 tests to their customers without a prescription. Testing is available at participating pharmacies including CVS, Rite-Aid, and Walmart. Please check with your local pharmacist as testing is not available at all locations and many may require an appointment or online registration. For more information, CVS, Rite-Aid, and Walmart have set up websites where you can book an appointment and find testing locations.
• Private testing sites – To access testing at these sites, you must contact your doctor or healthcare provider.
• First responders and health care workers – Both career and volunteer first responders and health care workers can also access appointment-only, drive-thru testing sites in the Meadowlands, Deptford, and Somerset. These sites have been opened by the New Jersey State Policemen’s Benevolent Association, in partnership with Accurate Diagnostic Labs: njpba.adlabscovidtest.com
Attentive Care Inc. will make moves on your behalf; we advocate for your rights as a consumer and we will arrange for continuous health care delivery from hospital to home. Assisting in the Development of the Care Plan.
• Assisting in the Development of the Care Plan
• Facility-Based Care Placement (if needed)
• Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
• Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Change
• Assistance with Financial Aid Application
• Resources for Healthcare Policy
• Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
• Facilitating Advance Directives (Living Will or Power of Attorney)
Attentive Care Inc. ascertains that you receive the care you require by collaborating with your physician or medical director. We also educate your family members or your assigned caregiver when it comes to the goals of your care plan, the specifics of your care plan, and the signs/changes in your health that may warrant an adjustment to your care plan. After all, care coordination is all about securing that you receive proper care especially when your needs change over time. Please give us a call at (856) 516-6815/800-493-5660 to learn about support coordination services throughout the state of New Jersey. Attentive Care, Inc. is ready to help in any way that we can.
Services We Offer
Community-Based/Individual Support (DDD) Population
• Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) etc.
• Assistance with Increasing Community Participation, etc.
• Assistance with Increasing Independence etc.
• Assistance with On-The-Job Support, etc.
• Assistance with Learning Activities, etc.
*** Covering the Following Counties: Camden, Burlington, Salem, Gloucester, and Cumberland***
• Meal Preparation
• Grocery Shopping
• Light Housekeeping
• Medication Reminders
• Respite Care for Family Caregivers
• Errands/Transportation to Appointments
• Pet Care
• Water House Plants
• Playing Cards/Games
• Assisting with Laundry
• Clothes Selection/Dressing
Personal Care Services
• Incontinence Care
• Bathing or Showering
• Assistance with Ted Hose
• Oral Hygiene/Denture Care
• Nail Care
• Take Vital Signs
• Range of Motion Exercises
• Ambulation/Standby Assistance
*** Covering: South Jersey and surrounding areas.
If you or an aging loved-one are considering hiring Home Care in Cherry Hill, NJ, please contact the caring staff at Attentive Care Inc. 1-800-493-5660