Attentive Care Inc provides direct support services to clients with developmental disabilities. Services are provided in a safe and dignified manner in the client’s home. You will assist the client in maintaining the highest level of physical, mental and psychosocial well being.
The in-Home Direct Support Professional will implement services that is responsive to the interests and needs of each individual. The Support professional will provide direct care that supports the individual’s independence and participation in community life while ensuring the safety and welfare of the individuals.
In this particular role, the position may require to transport individuals to various outings in the community.
Multiple opportunities in your neighborhood. Great starting wage!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable automobile.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the individuals with whom they are working with.
- Ability to effectively complete necessary work-related documentation.
- Ability to provide personal care when needed.
If you are in the South Jersey and You have what we are looking for. We would like to speak with you.
If you or an aging loved-one are considering hiring Home Care in Cherry Hill, NJ, please contact the caring staff at Attentive Care Inc. 1-800-493-5660
Our Home Care Providers are all licensed, insured and bonded CHHA’s, CNA’s, LPN’s and RN’s. They are full employees of Attentive Care. Our founder, a Registered Nurse started this company in 2001 with the vision of ensuring all people all ages receive the care they need to live life to its fullest in the privacy and security of their own home and familiarity of their beloved community.
Latest posts by Winifred Krofah (see all)
- MAY – Five Facts to Learn During National Blood Pressure Education Month - May 22, 2019
- Good Care Coordination - May 17, 2019
- Attentive Care’s Skilled Nursing Services - May 16, 2019