Attentive Care Inc provides direct support services to clients with developmental disabilities. Services are provided in a safe and dignified manner in the client’s home. You will assist the client in maintaining the highest level of physical, mental and psychosocial well being.
The in-Home Direct Support Professional will implement services that is responsive to the interests and needs of each individual. The Support professional will provide direct care that supports the individual’s independence and participation in community life while ensuring the safety and welfare of the individuals.
In this particular role, the position may require to transport individuals to various outings in the community.
Multiple opportunities in your neighborhood. Great starting wage!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable automobile.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the individuals with whom they are working with.
- Ability to effectively complete necessary work-related documentation.
- Ability to provide personal care when needed.
If you are in the South Jersey and You have what we are looking for. We would like to speak with you.