Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help with Information
Attentive Care, Inc. will make moves in your behalf; we advocate for your rights as a patient and we will arrange for continuous health care delivery from hospital to home.
Our care coordinators will assist you through:
- Assisting in the Development of the Care Plan
- Facility-Based Care Placement (if needed)
- Assistance in Acquiring Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Resources for Healthcare Policy
- Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Changes
- Assistance with Financial Aid Applications
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Facilitating Advance Directives (Living Will or Power of Attorney)
Attentive Care, Inc. ascertains that you receive the care you require by collaborating with your physician or medical director. We also educate your family members or your assigned caregiver when it comes to the goals of your care plan, the specifics of your care plan and the signs/changes in your health that may warrant and adjustment to your care plan. After all, care coordination is all about securing that you receive proper care especially when your needs change over time.
Please give us a call at (856) 516-6815 to learn about support coordination services throughout the state of New Jersey. Attentive Care, Inc. is ready to help in any way that we can.